You may link to this website freely.
In this case, please link to Home-page ( http://www.okuhida.or.jp ).
You can use these images as banner (link button).
Okuhida’s peripheral tourist resorts
- The houses with a steep rafter roof are registered as a World Heritage.
- Famous with Takayama-Matsuri (Takayama Festival) at Spring and Autumn.
- Informations about Moutain scenic spot “Kamikochi” and Shirahone Spa.
- Norikura sky line
- Information of “Norikura sky line” with live-cameras.
- Norikura Kogen Tourism association
- Highland resorts located at East of Mt. Norikura.
- Introducing “Shirakabe-Dozo”, Setogawa-River, and Furukawa-Yancha Festival.
- Tateyama alpen route
- Intoroducing Kurobe Dam, Trolley bus and TATEYAMA KUROBE KANKO CO., LTD.
- Matsumoto City
- Abo-Tunnel made Matsumoto close to Okuhida.
- Ecchu Yatsuo “Kaze-no-bon“
- Chinese fiddle (four‐stringed fiddle) sounds filled with sorrow.
- Okuhida Shonyudo
- Huge limestone-cave in Hida-Nyukawa.
The Other Facilities
- Morning Market in Okuhida (Fukuji-Onsen)
- you can enjoy seasonal foods.
- Jintsu River Sabo
- Information on the Takahara-gawa River originating from the Northern Japan Alps.
- “Mintabi (Pamphlets sending sevice)
- You can receive Okuhida Onsengo Pamphlets.