- Regarding changes in service content
- The Association may change information provided on this site without prior notification.
It may also suspend or discontinue the site due to reasons such as maintenance or system failure.
- Copyright pertaining to the information presented on this site belongs, in principle, to the Association.
Secondary use of the information contained on this site is prohibited except in cases where written approval is granted by the Association.
- Although the Association takes the utmost care and effort so that the information contained on this site for the use of customers will be up-to-date and accurate, the Association does not guarantee the completeness of information.
- The Association does not accept any responsibility for the any direct or indirect loss or injury to customers or third parties that may occur through customers’ use of this site.
- Linking to this site
- Permission must be obtained for linking to this site, by way of contacting the Association and obtaining prior consent.