A frozen waterfall of the famous “Taruma Water” of Shin-Hirayu-Onsen is lit up to create a magical scene for your enjoyment. From mid to late January, the special event of Taruma-no-monogatari (tale of Taruma) is held. The warm and welcoming traditional gassho-style cottage Taruma-no-yakata is the venue for the magnificent winter Ema Market. Warm drinks and alcoholic beverages are also sold at the “ice bar” set up for the event.
- Period : From the late of December 2018 until the end of February 2019
- Event hours : 17:00 – 21:30
- Venue : Around “Shinobu Shinsui Koen” in Shin-Hirayu-Onsen (Okuhidaonsengo Hitoegane, Takayama-shi, Gifu, 506-1432, Japan)
Special event “Taruma-Monogatari”
- Period : Late January – Mid February
- Event hours : 20:00 – 21:30
- Content : “Ema” market in winter, ice bar, etc.
For more information :