June 26th of every year is designated “open-air spa day”, on which certain of the abundant open-air baths within the Okuhida-Onsengo are made open to free use. This famous event is one reason why Okuhida-Onsengo is renowned as the “Kingdom of Open-air spa”. By visiting the various specified open-air baths and collecting stamps at each, you can receive an original souvenir present (One day only) .
Date : 26th June ,2018
Specified open-air baths
- Hirayu-Onsen “Hirayu-no-yu” (in “Hirayu Minzoku-kan”) / 6:00 – 21:00
- Hirayu-Onsen “panorama-daiyokujyo” (in “Alps kaido-Hirayu”) / 8:30 – 17:00
- “Kojin-no-Yu” at Tochio-Onsen / 8:00 – 22:00
- “Shinhotaka-no-Yu” at Shinhotka-Onsen / 8:00 – 18:00
- “Higaku-no-Yu” at Shinhotka-Onsen / 9:00 – 19:00
* At all of these facilities, reception closes 1 hour before the facility’s closing time. * Kami-no-yu is currently closed due to construction on the slope of the opposite bank.
Key points of participation
- Only on June 26th only, specified open-air baths are open to use free of charge.
- If participating in the stamp rally, please take a stamp booklet with you as you visit and enjoy each of the open-air baths.Ask one of the staff at the bathhouse to stamp your booklet after your bath.At unmanned open-air baths, use the commemorative stamp set up at the location after you have used the bath.
- Stamp booklets are available at the open-air baths specified above and at prize exchange locations(1 per person).
- Collect stamps from all of the 5 specified open-air baths and receive a souvenir present.
Prize exchange locations
- Okuhida-Onsengo Tourism Association (Shin-Hirayu-Onsen)
- Hirayu Onsen Tourist Information Center
- Higaku-no-yu (Shin-Hotaka-Onsen)
Prize exchange period
From 26th to 27th June | 10:00～17:00