Oku-Hida Onsengo Tourism Association (hereafter “the Association”) respects customer privacy and considers the protection of customers’ personal information to be a duty of great importance.
In addition to complying with the laws pertaining to the protection of personal information, in regard to the handling of personal information for this website (http://wj03.sakura.ne.jp/okuhida/) measures such as the following are also practiced.
- 1.Collection of personal information The site requires customers to enter and send their personal information in the following cases.
- When requesting various materials
- When acquiring customers’ personal information for any services other than those described above, the request will be made with clarification of the purposes, content and handling of the personal information.
- 2.Purpose of use of personal information The personal information obtained from customers by the Association, will be used only in the cases described below and will not be used for any purposes other than those for which the customers provided their personal information.
- When providing customer services within the site
- When providing information to the e-mail address, etc. registered by the customer
- When the Association needs to contact the customer for some reason
- When the Association is carrying out analysis for the provision or improvement of the site and services or products
- When the customer has given consent
- 3.Disclosure of personal information The personal information provided by customers for this site will be appropriately managed and will not be provided or disclosed to any third parties, except in the cases described below.
- When you receive consent from the customer
- Provision or disclosure to the organization entrusted with carrying out the duties of confidentiality protection pertaining to system maintenance and management
- When it is difficult to obtain the customer’s agreement due to emergency situations such as injury or sudden illness
- When provision of information is required by law or when the customer has given consent
- 4.Handling of personal information at linked sitesThe Association does not accept any responsibility regarding the collection and handling of personal information at websites (homepages) linked to.
- 5.Compliance with laws and other regulations In the performance of duties in handling personal information, the site will comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding personal information.