The highest road in Japan “Norikura Skyline” (elevation: 2,702 m) is opened 15th May each year.
In this year, The section to Meotomatsu Parking Lot (elevation: about 2,000 m) will be opened to 1st to 14th May as the first attempt.
Let’s fully enjoy the Norikura Skyline as soon as possible.
- Since 2003, restrictions on personal car use have been place on the Norikura Skyline, meaning you cannot gain access with your own car.
- Chartered buses, private buses or taxis with passenger capacity of 11 people or more and bicycles are permitted to pass.
- If road safety can not be confirmed, it may be closed.
Walkable section : Meotomatsu Parking Lot – Bogakudai (about 1 km)
Information on free shuttle bus
* Free shuttle buses will run from “Hoonoki-Daira Parking Lot”.
- Operation date : 1st to 7th, 13th, 14th May
- Operation hours : 10 a.m. and 2 p.m (2 operations)
For more information, please acceess to Hida-Norikura Tourism Association.
TEL : +81-577-78-2345