A frozen waterfall of the famous “Taruma Water” of Shin-Hirayu-Onsen is lit up to create a magical scene for your enjoyment.
From mid to late January, the special event of Taruma-no-monogatari (tale of Taruma) is held.
The warm and welcoming traditional gassho-style cottage Taruma-no-yakata is the venue for the magnificent winter Ema Market.
Warm drinks and alcoholic beverages are also sold at the “ice bar” set up for the event.
- Period : From 23th December ,2017（plans） to 28th February ,2018
- Event hours : 17:00 – 21:30
- Venue : Around “Shinobu Shinsui Koen” in Shin-Hirayu-Onsen
(Okuhidaonsengo Hitoegane, Takayama-shi, Gifu, 506-1432, Japan)
Special event “Taruma-Monogatari”
- Period : 2018, January 26 – 28, February 2 – 4, February 9 – 11
- Event hours : 20:00 – 21:30
- Content : “Ema” market in winter, ice bar, etc.
For more information :